Firstly was my tiny hippo, who is still without a name.
Then was my octopus. I frogged it so there's no picture. I frogged it for several reasons:
- I found a cuter pattern
- Faith needed to use my needles
- I couldn't find my other needles for Faith to use
He's not done yet because I didn't have stuffing. However, since then I've started using plastic shopping bags to stuff and I might do that when I get back to my apartment.
After that I made a golden snitch all by myself! The first wing I made turned out funny but the second was beautiful so I made a third and tossed the first one.
The one I just finished this morning is a Monstie! He's super cute and his name is Freddie :)
The rest of my finished projects from Ravelry are below so check it out! :)
I'll post more yarn stuff as it happens. :D